Thursday, January 17, 2008

WHY?


Question: What's this blog about?
Answer: Mind your own business.
Question: Did Will Leitch ruin your birthday?
Answer: No, but he's gonna.
Question: When is your birthday?
Answer: You should know that by now.
Question:...
Answer: It's February 5th! Come on! You knew that! I never forget your birthday. This is the problem with us. I'm always giving my best effort, always trying to make you happy, and you just don't give a damn about me. I can't take this. I'm going for a walk.

FIVE MINUTES LATER...

Answer: Hey, sorry about that. It's just... my blood sugar gets low, and I yell.
Question:
Answer: What? Are you giving me the silent treatment? Jesus, I quit.

2 comments:

Nacho Friendly said...

Question can be a real dick sometimes.

Hats Bagelman said...

Question once borrowed $5 from me and never paid me back